In the guide you will find documentation about specific functionality of the R packages in the TensorFlow ecosystem.
If you are just getting started started with TensorFlow for R, we recommend reading the following selected topics in the guide:
- Installing TensorFlow: Install TensorFlow R packages and its dependencies.
- Get started with Keras: First time using Keras? Read ir!
- Read more about Keras: More information about customizing your Keras models.
- Get started with TensorFlow Datasets: Overview of the TensorFlow Datasets API.
- Eager execution: Understand TensorFlow’s eager execution.
Read the following guides for more information on how to customize your model with TensorFlow and Keras:
- Custom Layers: Create custom layers for your Keras models.
- Callbacks: Using callbacks to customize model training.
- Ragged Tensors: Data structure useful for sequences of variable length.
- Feature Spec API: Use the feature spec interface to build models for tabular data.
See also the deployment guide.